Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Lotte Lamp

This lamp came from my parent's home.

Purchased in Montreal in 1960's, it has been a part of their decor for as long as I can remember.

On my last visit I decided to have a closer look at it. All of a sudden I realised it was nowhere to be found. I was a little panicked at first, hoping they had not recently given it away.

Finally I spotted the base behind a chair without it's shade. Then I discovered the shade on a standing lamp in the guest room.

I swiftly put them back together and made my request...

My fantastic mother said of course you can take the lamp...

A Lotte lamp with sentimental value on top of exquisite aesthetic value... priceless!



2 comments:

chelsea said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to our god!
FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

my web page; hcg injections