Sunday, October 20, 2013

New York 2013

A very belated post on highlights from my NYC trip
last May accompanied by my eldest daughter. We stayed in an apartment on the upper east side 
coincidentally rented from a woman I went to grade school 
with many, many years ago!
It added an extra meaning to this 4 day jaunt- when we open up and shift our routines 
there are many things to reveal & discover...
 Marimekko Store

 "Hungary Torn" concert at Carnegie Hall

 breakfast at "The Kitchenette"


 amazing store: "The Meadow" where we bought beautiful artisnal salts




 store I'd always wanted to visit: "The End of History"

 the Highline


 mid-day coffee break

 waited in line for cheap seats!

walking home 


amazing last day breakfast!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Hi there, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Sarah Von said...

Lovelovelove those neon chairs!

LeeLee said...

Sounds like a great time. Love the photos.

Enie Dub said...

The Kitchenette looks cool!

I do hope the Book of Mormon comes to Ireland!

John Striker said...

Get Tech Updates at www.TechTantrik.com
View Funnier Side of Life at www.TheRoyalPoke.com

http://atodamusica.blogdiario.com/ said...

http://atodamusica.blogdiario.com/

jual mesin las said...

nice info, thanks