Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Inspiring Spaces






These stunning locations are for rent for photo shoots and filming in the U.K. They are all from a great website that you can check out here: thebeachstudios.

I love peeking into these amazing spaces for inspiration. They are all a bit larger than life but get me thinking outside the box...

I love LOVE the idea of stacking books into a non-functioning fireplace. What a great use of space that I never would have thought of...

I hope you enjoy browsing this site as much as I do!

2 comments:

Grace@PoeticHome said...

What fun locations! I really like the use of the fireplace as storage...when it comes to books, it could also make for some interesting conversations about heretical book burning ;)

FoundVintageStyle said...

that crossed my mind as well!