Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kripalu Retreat

I just returned from a 2 week retreat at the Kripalu Center in Massachusetts.
It was a glorious time of daily yoga,
3 meals a day of healthy organic eating,
seminars on all sorts of mind, body & spirit healing,
2 hour hikes through the woods and along the lake
meeting and chatting with people from (mostly) all over the U.S. & Canada.

my room in the newly built Annex building.
a weekend snowstorm layered the grounds in a lovely white blanket. this was the view from my window at sunrise.


snowshoeing through the woods.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, What a lovely retreat you stayed at. I hope it has really revitalised and inspired you. I love the picture of you in the snowy woods :-)
Great to pop by and see how you're doing. I will write soon X Love Debra x

FoundVintageStyle said...

hi debs!
so glad you came by to visit-
:)

talk soon~