Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Freeform Cuffs for Fall 2008


Here is a little preview of where I am at creatively these days... These are details of 2 of my cuffs laid side by side.
My textile work is becoming more freeform; I refer to it as 'me coloring outside the lines'. I am having a great time with this. It is very liberating in that I impose no rules upon myself! Keeping an open mind I dye some of my lace fragments and let the surprise outcomes take me where they may...
They seem to need less button adornments as well. One or two well placed exquisite pieces from my collection is all that is needed to make the final creation 'sing'!
If you see anything on my blog currently not listed for sale but you are interested in, just send me a convo through my Etsy site. I am gathering inventory for a show in September but I can part with a few if asked!

No comments: