Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vintage Button Shopping


From time to time I will share some of my adventures in button collecting...

Here is a lovely group of 1940's plastic buttons that I bought together on one card. As soon as I saw them at the vintage market I frequent, I knew I wanted to buy them. (and at $3.00 for the lot there was no question)!

The colors have that vintage tone that is so evocative of an earlier, simpler time. They are 'simple' buttons, nothing fancy in the day but yet sweet and charming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
I'm SO glad to be your first blogger - hopefully!
Your blog looks lovely and cheery, well done!
Speak soon :-) hugs
Debra in New Zealand

FoundVintageStyle said...

Hey Debra,
It is perfect that you are my first visitor!
All is well in the vintage universe... :-)

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Beautiful buttons!!